Mobile work platforms are designed based on 2 main outcomes
1. To enable access to an area where you can work from within the handrails on the work platform. A full handrail around all sides of the working area.
2. To enable access to machinery, mezzanine floors or general work areas where a normal ladder is not sufficient. Ability for an open side on one or more sides of the platform area.
- Aluminium Work Platforms – can be almost any height, width and length within the Australian Standards.
- Access Angle – Either Stair Access or Step Tread (standard with steeper angle)
- Working Deck – Either Checker plate or Grid Mesh
- Mobility – All Work Platforms come standard with heavy duty Swivel Locking Castors.
|Code||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Access Angle||Deck Material|
|AS-MAP-600||600||700||700||Step Tread||Checker Plate|
|AS-MAP-900||900||700||700||Step Tread||Checker Plate|
|AS-MAP-1200||1200||700||700||Step Tread||Checker Plate|
|AS-MAP-1500||1500||750||900||Step Tread||Checker Plate|
|AS-MAP-1800||1800||900||900||Step Tread||Checker Plate|
|AS-MAP-2100||2100||900||900||Step Tread||Checker Plate|
|AS-MAP-2400||2400||900||900||Step Tread||Checker Plate|
|AS-MAP-2700||2700||1000||1000||Step Tread||Checker Plate|
|AS-MAP-3000||3000||1000||1000||Step Tread||Checker Plate|
Grid Mesh Deck
Stair Access and Tool Box